Today someone informed me that I was one of the quirkiest people they’d ever met. [Insert awkward pause here.] I didn’t know exactly how I should respond, but upon further thought, I realized it’s the little things that make a person who they are. Here are some of the things about me that might be considered a bit different (or OCD related!):
- I never eat the yellow candy because the taste reminds me of Cleaning Supplies!
- I always wet the toothbrush before putting toothpaste on it.
- I’m horrible at understanding lyrics and often make up my own words to songs.
- I can’t stand to walk down the left side of a mall, walkway, etc.
- I have to have the toilet paper rolls go on with paper rolling OVER the roll, not under.
- I have to line up the fold of a paper coffee cup sleeve with the join in the paper cup.
- I hate being touched with wet hands.
- I still jump in puddles.
- I talk gibberish if I’m awakened from a deep sleep.
- I get hiccups if I laugh too much.
And one for the hubs:
- He has to understand every word spoken when watching a recorded show (DVD or DVR). If he can’t make out even one word, he rewinds. It’s gotten to the point he’ll leave the closed captioning turned on!
And one for my kitty:
- If he hears a faucet running, he just has to drink out of it!
What are some of your quirks?