I finished the last five weeks of training for the 2012 Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Half Marathon! I have had some stellar PRs on my long distance runs. I also incorporated sprint workouts every other week…and I really think they helped!
R&R NOLA Training Week 8
R&R NOLA Training Week 9
R&R NOLA Training Week 10
R&R NOLA Training Week 11
R&R NOLA Training Week 12
Run on the Bayou 10K (RECAP)
Walking, Elliptical, Strength Training
- I signed-up with a friend from work to do “Buddy Training” with a personal trainer! What could be better than proper motivation and guidance once a week with my strength training?!
- Hubby and Father-in-Law updated the back patio – including recessed lighting, new fan, and a new grill! Up next…new patio furniture!
- Mardi Gras 2012 was pretty low-key. I went to my first Covington parade with a few friends…and scored some fantastic blinky throws!
- I subscribed to the 1 month free trial of Netflix – and I can’t get enough of GLEE or GREEK (the TV series) – I’m so addicted! I finished up Seasons 1 & 2 of GLEE, and I’ve already caught up on 4 seasons(of 6) of GREEK! Yes – I realize I have no life when the hubby is out-of-town! Next up: Downtown Abbey.
- Valentine’s Day was relaxed, but fun. I got my hubby two really awesome Sports Memorabilia Frames to represent all our first professional sports games together: San Francisco Giants (baseball), and New Orleans Saints (Football). Up next: New Orleans Hornets (Basketball). (FYI – www.thatsmyticket.com is awesome!!!)
- We found out that my hubby will start his new position in April! That means…no more working a 14 & 14 schedule offshore!