35.8 Miles Run
36.82 Miles Walk
9 hrs, 26 minutes Elliptical
Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Half Marathon (RECAP) I ran my second ever half marathon and have a new PR – 2:04:50!
Walking, Elliptical, Strength Training
- Mom came to visit! We were able to visit some classic NOLA sites – New Orleans cemetery, Jackson Square, Bourbon Street – and tour the Mandeville Lakefront, and catch both a Louisiana sunrise and sunset! Mom took some stunning photos with her new camera…and I should have a post coming soon to share some of them with you! And, of course, she was a HUGE support during my second half marathon!
- Mother-in-law came to visit! We had a blast antique”ing” in Ponchatoula and sitting on alligators at Kliebert’s Turtle and Alligator Farm.
- I attended the Health Screening offered at work – and was pleasantly surprised to find that I’m more fit than 6 months ago! Testing included Lipid profile (Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and Triglycerides), Blood Pressure, Glucose, Height & Weight, Waist Circumference, and Body Fat Percentage.
- I experienced NO PROBLEMS with this year’s Daylight Savings Time…I’ve actually progressed on my goal to not hit the snooze button every morning!
- I turned 29 years old!
- 5 days later, my hubby turned 29! Yeah…I’m such a cougar!
- And…my parents celebrated their 31-year wedding anniversary! Woo-hoo!!! Congrats Mom & Dad – you guys are an inspiration!
- HUNGER GAMES. Need I say more?! After reading all the books…and watching all the trailers…and checking out the movie posters…I was absolutely ecstatic to finally see the movie!!!
- My hubby had his last offshore hitch…and although he is sad to leave his crew, the ocean, and the “operations’ side of the company, he is excited to start a new venture. He started his new position April 1st – and he is now working in the office (with me!). Hello carpool parking!