55 Miles Run
48.67 Miles Walk
6 Hours, 50 Minutes Elliptical
6 30-minute sessions w/Personal Trainer + 1 Jillian Michaels + 1 Yoga
- I know it’s only May…but it’s getting hot. And I mean…HOT. Easily high 80’s when I get home in the evenings. And the sun doesn’t set until 8 pm. So I attempted a morning run. And LOVED the weather…and the beautiful sunrise in my neighborhood. I just may have to start doing morning runs before work…
- I attended two more CRAWFISH BOILS! And no, still not brave enough to suck the juice out of the heads!!! YUCK
- Another fantastic work opportunity! Remember last month when I was selected to be a part of a team that was presenting our IT accomplishments and strategy to the Corporate CIOs? They asked us to come back to present to another group of “higher ups” – this time to my managers manager level.
- I attended a fabulous Wine Night with some of my lady friends at the local Wine Loft. Wine, appetizers, and good gossip? Yes, please!
- Memorial Day weekend was low-key, but fabulous. The hubby and I did some BBQ’ing and watched movies!
- The Avengers – need I say more?! Watched it at the theater – and LOVED it!
- I cut my hair. 7 inches, to be exact! Yep…it was just getting too long for me to handle in the summer. And I needed a change.