Before I leave you to your own fun-filled weekend – I thought I’d share with you a few of my confessions – as if you don’t already know everything going on in that head of mine:
- I forgot not once, but TWICE, to refill the water in the humidifier this week. Sorry kitty – I really DO want to stop shocking you!! And hubby – I really DO NOT know why you wake up with super dried boogies in your nose!!!
- I haven’t gotten my hair done since…oh, I don’t know…Oct. 11, 2013. Why – thank you…this look IS “all natural!”
- A friend forwarded me a link for an awesome V-day gift for the hubby. I ended up obsessing over this one – “The Bacon Man Crate” – and seriously had to stop myself from hitting the BUY button!
- I had my first ever chin hair. (<– My friends told me to expect this once I hit my thirties. I used to laugh a lot! Now I just laugh a little. A little nervous laugh!)
- I gave myself a full two weeks to build my base before I started my half marathon training plan….and…I squandered it away. (Week 1: 12M Scheduled vs. 6.5M Ran; Week 2: 14M Scheduled vs. TBD)
- I actually have NO idea what happened during my first hockey game (besides the fact that we won!) I spent 1/2 of it talking to my new friend…and the other 1/2 listening to my new friend!
- Of the 124 pictures on my brand new phone….59 are of our weekend in Banff…and 27 of them are of my cat! I love my fur-baby!!
- I believe in smiling at strangers. It either makes their day or creeps them out. Win, win.
- I bought a plant for my office. Attempt #879,999 to “Find a Plant I Can’t Kill” from my 30 During 30! List. Sadly, I don’t think she’s going to make it… In two weeks she’s already lost two of four flowers. *Tear*