Hello friends! I haven’t done one of these posts in a LONG time, but I find that I get in *slightly* more runs with a goal in mind. Since I have no races lined up in the near future, I thought having some general running goals would help provide inspiration after completing Sunday’s half marathon race!
May Fitness Rewind:
- 30 Day Personal Plank/Squats/Push-ups Challenge
- Final #: 90 sec Plank!
- Final #: 150 Squats
- Final #: 35 Modified Push-ups
- 10.9 miles Cycling (Stationary Bike)
- 53.4 miles Walking
- 53.9 miles Running
- Race(s) – Calgary Half Marathon
June 2014 Running Goals:
- Run 1 hill workout
- Run 2 speed/track workouts (would love to gradually introduce this back into my training!)
- Complete 3 “naked” runs (sorry friends…I simply mean no music or pace prompts!)
- Complete 4 morning runs (I am NOT a morning person…so once a week will be a challenge in and of itself!)
- Run 5 days in a row (<–how did I never think twice about this in high school?!)
- Run 6 five-milers
Did you see what I did there? 6 challenges for the 6th month! I started with slightly different numbers, but began to see a pattern and shifted a few numbers around. Why not spice things up a bit?!
What are some of your monthly goals?