Hello friends! Today the hubby and I are celebrating our 7-year anniversary!!! Over the last seven years:
- We adopted an orange tabby polydactyl, Mario! He is our fur-baby…and spoiled rotten…but we wouldn’t have it any other way!
- We have lived in California (USA), Louisiana (USA), and now Alberta (Canada)!
- We have explored: Sequoia National Park, San Diego, Oceanside, San Francisco & SF Zoo, Paso Robles, Fresno Zoo, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Flagstaff, Painted Desert, Sanibel Island, Orlando, Clermont, Tampa, New Orleans, New York, Punta Cana, Cozumel, Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise…
- We bought our first home (in Louisiana!)
- We have attended multiple sports games: Baseball (SF Giants, LA Dodgers), Arena Football (Bakersfield Blitz), College Football (LSU Tigers), NFL Football (Saints), Basketball (Hornets), and Hockey (Flames)!
- We have attended multiple festivals: California Mid-State Fair in Paso Robles; Mardi Gras; Jazz Festival, French Quarter Festival, Zoo to Do,
- We have tried many new experiences together: Road Trip down Route 66, NASA, Sea World, Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Parasailing, Bourbon Street, Hurricane Isaac, Eating Raw Oysters, Hosting a Crawfish Boil, Alligator Farm, Snowshoeing!
- We have completed three half marathons together – Parkersburg News & Sentinel, Gulf Coast Half Marathon, and Calgary Half Marathon!!!
I hope you enjoy my photo recap of our anniversaries “Through the Years!”
Year 7 – Coming to you soon…from St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada!
Are there any MUST DO recommendations for St. John’s?