Hello friends and Happy Friday! Today I’m joining up with Clare at fitting it all in for “Five Things Friday.” Enjoy!
- RAWR! I love pet costumes!!! This year I dressed up Mario in a Lion outfit…and he was so cute he made my heart melt!!!
- Canadian Blogger Christmas Swap! I joined in for the Christmas swap festivities hosted Leigh and Lindsey this year. Not only am I linked up with a fabulous new-to-me blogger (hi Katie!), but I also get introduced to a few new Canadian blogs to read! And the best part…a new Christmas ornament!!! I may, or may not, have a slight obsession with ornaments 🙂
- Calgary Hope Gala. The hubby and I are attending the 2014 Calgary Hope Gala on Saturday evening. We get to dress up fancy AND support an amazing cause – that which aims to cure, treat and prevent Type 1 Diabetes.
- 2015 Racing Calendar. It’s about time….I’m finally itching to get some races on my calendar!!! I’m focusing on a few northwestern US states…and BC, Canada…and I’d love to explore more of Alberta! Do you have a MUST RUN race on your 2015 calendar that I should consider?! Can’t wait to share with you soon!
- List Love! I’m currently making a “31 Things To Do Before December 31st” list…and it’s so much fun! Between wrapping up work, traveling to the States, visiting family, and all the Christmas shopping….it’s just the thing to add a lil’ bit of inspiration to make the most of the holiday season!
What’s something that you want to do in December?