The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe. ~ Gustave Flaubert
Hello friends! As of yesterday, January 19, I have been writing this blog for four years! Happy Blogiversary to me, and YOU, my readers! I thank you all for your support, comments, thoughts, suggestions, and laughs along the way!
My very first post – January 19, 2011 – Diving In.
Some exciting stats for me, seeing as this blog started small – and by no means is it huge – but it’s mine and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do:
- 507 Posts
- 436 Followers (<– You guys are AWESOME!!!)
- 1,217 Comments
- 48,726 All-Time Views! (Yowza – thanks for stopping by!)
- The posts you love the most:
Thank you for sharing this past year with me – and for allowing me to share the memories!! Here are some fun stats:
- The busiest day in 2014 was June 9th – Happy Anniversary!
- My longest blogging streak is 5 days (19 August – 23 August)
- My most consistent blogging day is Wednesday
- My 5 most active commenters – please stop by and give them some love!!!
I write not only for my own benefit (and sanity!), but also in hopes that I can entertain you with my thoughts along the way. Therefore, I am asking what YOU would like to see more of on Daydreams & Shoestrings. What topics did you enjoy most? What topics did you just skim over? PLEASE BE HONEST – I WELCOME ALL THOUGHTS!
Some things to look forward to in 2015:
- Crossing off more items on my Calgary Bucket List!
- Running three (3) Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathons as a 2015 Ambassador!
- The ABC’s Calgary – Sunday series posts exploring my new-ish home city.